- A Weekly Dose of Hazlitt: More Inflation Ahead?
- An Update on Shinichi Mochizuki, Inter-Universal Teichmüller Theory, and the ABC Conjecture
- The Big Short Misleads on Ratings Agencies: Government Regulators Crippled the Market’s Self-Regulation by Robert P. Murphy
- Optimal Supervised Learning in Spiking Neural Networks for Precise Temporal Encoding
- A metric for sets of trajectories that is practical and mathematically consistent
- Artificial General Intelligence (13)
- Business_Ideas (18)
- Expatriation (15)
- History (46)
- Links (16)
- Machine Learning (Narrow Artificial Intelligence) (151)
- Mathematics (83)
- Miscellaneous (28)
- Music (27)
- Paleolithic_Lifestyle (36)
- Photos (2)
- Political_Economy (1,218)
- Reading (21)
- Science_Technology (366)
- Shale_Oil_Gas (16)
- Sports (9)
Follow me on TwitterMy Tweets
Business Tides: The Newsweek Era of Henry Hazlitt - Henry Hazlitt
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Category Archives: Miscellaneous
The Tom Woods Show: Episode 487 – Four Years of College, Tons of Debt, and No Job: Here’s the Alternative
In this episode of The Tom Woods Show, Woods talks with Isaac Morehouse about his company, Praxis, which provides internships for young people seeking real world business experience. As always, additional information can be found at the show notes page.
Gonsalves is an artist whose work is reminiscent of that of Escher. Below are some samples. H/T Geek Press.
For some reason, I was unable to successfully install Adobe Flash Player from the Flash Player download site. When I attempted to run the executable file, it would hang and never complete the installation. I successfully used an alternative download … Continue reading
The format problems were due to stray end tags /div in the post “Hong Kong’s Remarkable Fiscal Policy by Dan Mitchell“. Specifically, they occurred in the a copy of a jpg from Mitchell’s article. When I deleted it, the format … Continue reading
A few days ago, the widgets on the right side of all pages were no longer visible on the homepage. They remained visible on the About and Libertarian Fiction pages and for individual posts. The only fix that I have … Continue reading
Instead of attempting to succinctly summarize “The Deliberate Practice of Disruption“, I will get right to some excerpts. A word of caution: there is some psychobabble in the article. However, the article is sufficiently thought provoking that it does not … Continue reading
Due to a family emergency, blog posts will be spotty for a few days.